I was awarded the Liebster award by Jennifer at MamaJHearts
This is her blog link;
Thank you so much Jennifer!
Liebster Award Rules
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Ask 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose up to 11 up and coming blogs to nominate.
5. Go to each blogger’s page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
So 11 facts about myself;
1. I LOVE RYAN GOSLING so much I’m turning into Kathy Bates in Misery!
2. I actually love Harry Potter so much I would consider physical violence on anyone who touched my books!
3. I openly stalk my favourite authors on twitter.
4. I genuinely believe I’m a witch and not a muggle…
5. I watch Beauty and the Beast at least once a week. Even if the kids are in bed.
6. I once crashed into my mums parked car then contemplated driving off! Haha
7. I once broke my wrist and big toe falling out of the front door, sulking at my mum asking me to do something as a teenager!
8. I believe I WILL get my Hogwarts letter one day….
9. My favourite colour is purple and has been all my life
10. Not reading makes me grumpy
11. I listen to Elvis on repeat day after day. And am driving Mr Stone slightly potty.
Here are my questions I have been asked and answered;
Who is your favourite author?
Christ that’s a toughie! This has taken me SO long to think of one and it’s just too hard so I decided to name my favourite authors within genres.
Crime – Nicci French
Chicklit – Sophie Kinsella
Historical Fiction – Barbara Erskine
Horror – Stephen King
Sorry that might be cheating!
And your favourite book?
Ok so yet another tough question, but it’s joint between the Harry Potter series and The Lady Of Hay by Barbara Erskine.
When and why did you start your blog?
I started it in May 1st because some twitter friends kept mentioning that I should, so I finally plucked up the courage and I don’t regret it.
If you could live in any time period, what would it be?
Oooh it would have to be when the dinosaurs were roaming the Earth because I just love the Jurassic Park films so much!
What is your favourite thing about summer?
And your least favourite thing about summer?
THE HEAT AND THE BEES!
Tea, coffee or none?
None. Coffee makes me feel sick, even the smell and tea is only ok for dunking biscuits.
What is your favourite song?
Oh god that’s a hard question, would have to be Elvis, Stuck on You
What are your current favourite tv shows?
I love Corrie! I never miss it.
Do you have a party trick?
Is falling asleep one?
If you could have one wish, what would it be?
To have Belle’s library from Beauty and the Beast!
My questions to be answered by the people I nominate are:
1. What 3 books would you take to a desert island?
2. What is your favourite book cover?
3. Who do you look up to in life and why?
4. What was your favourite book as a child?
5. What so you have in your sandwiches?
6. What are you most afraid of?
7. Ryan Gosling or Channing Tatum?
8. Team Edward or Team Jacob (twilight)?
9. Cereal or toast?
10. Facebook or twitter?
11. If you had to either grow a full beard or have hairy hands which would you choose?
And lastly I nominate these blogs;